When it comes to either a new build or an existing vessel it is becoming increasingly important to ensure that not only have you selected the correct equipment for the job, but that it is also installed, setup and commissioned by a registered marine electrician who understands both the equipment and the application. For quality marine electrical installation, Enertec provides. Enertec prides itself not only in representing some the world’s leading brands of marine electrical power equipment and desalination equipment, but also with our factory trained team of registered marine electricians to ensure the installation and setup is correct first time. Our considerable involvement with new boat builds has also provided the team with a vast experience with marine electrical installation and setup of electrical equipment from other manufactures also. Whether it’s a complete new electrical system installation for your boat or installation of a single item on an existing vessel, Enertec has the experience and knowledge to ensure is to installed correct the first time.
- Each team member is a factory trained marine electrician
- Extreme knowledge of marine electrical products to ensure the most cost effective installation for your vessels electrical system
- Combined experience of over 100 years from trailer boats to super yachts, sail and powered water craft
- Enertec carries comprehensive ship builders and public liability insurance for your protection
- Single supplier and marine electrical installer for peace of mind
- Our full team of marine electricians ensures rapid completion of jobs
- Installation of any marine electrical system equipment
- Full marine electrical design service available
To contact us or book a Registered Marine Electrician please use the form at the bottom of the page.