Operating your battery bank without good metering is like running your car without any gauges, although possible to do, it’s always better to know how much fuel is left in the tank. Defining the amount of energy available in a battery is a complex task since battery age, discharge current and many other factors influence the actual battery capacity. The e-xpert lite uses the same very accurate measurement and calculation systems as the high-end e-xpert pro.
The e-xpert lite selectively displays voltage, charge and discharge current, consumed amphours and remaining battery capacity. Using a clear backlit LCD and an intuitive user interface, all parameters can be recalled with just a button press. A second battery input is also provided to monitor an auxiliary battery. A large bargraph delivers instant state of charge information.
Compared to the e-xpert pro, the e-xpert lite is a more basic instrument, perfectly suited for users focused on accurate state of charge readout and very easy setup. The e-xpert lite comes standard with a 500 Amp shunt and a very clear installation and operating instruction manual.
- Read your battery bank like a fuel gauge
- Provides critical information about the status of your battery bank
- Displays voltage, current, consumed amphours and remaining battery capacity
- Two battery inputs
- Large display with backlight
- Quick nut mounting construction
- Programmable alarm relay
- Shunt selection capability, enables flexible system integration
- Autosensing battery voltage inputs
- Splash proof frontpanel
- 500 Amp shunt included
- CE and e-mark certified
- 24 month warranty