The new iSeries variable speed Generators take full advantage of modern diesel engines designed to run at lower speeds and meet current emission standards.
Variable Speed Technology
The innovative new Fischer Panda iSeries Generators use variable speed technology which allows the speed of the engine to be regulated and adjusted according to the electrical load that is connected. The speed of the engine is regulated and adjusted according to the electrical load which makes it economical to run.
Currently most generators on the market operate with a fixed speed of 1500 / 3000 rpm 50 Hz (or 1800 / 3600 rpm 60Hz). As high engine speeds mean higher exhaust emissions, manufacturers have started to reduce the speed on several engines to meet new emission standards. However, these are required to operate at higher speed when operating with low loads. This has always been a major concern with regard to the engine lifespan, glassing of the cylinders and high oil consumption.
- Environmentally friendly – low fuel consumption
- Meet current emission standards
- Variable speed function- the engine varies its speed dependent on load and power consumed.
The high starting performance for inductive loads such as air conditioning and diving compressors. The clean sinus wave form with its accurate voltage and frequency regulation ensures a stable and efficient power supply for sensitive electronic devices.
- High starting capacity for air conditioners / compressors which means that it isn’t needed to select big generators for the start-up currents.
- Highly efficient – maximum energy
- Pure sinus wave which is ideal for sensitive electronics
- Reliable power supply- 230V AC output
The low weight and compact size allows the generator to be installed in very tight spaces.
- Low Weight
- Compact Design
- Require only minimal space.
New iControl2 Panel and Engine Controller
Designed by Fischer Panda for the iSeries generators. The control panel allows the generator to be operated from the cabin and displays current status and technical data. The new panel is compact so it can be installed on small dashboards.
- Digital display
- New iControl2 features capable of logging and reading more data.
- Automatic start function which allows the generator to started by an external electrical impulse. For example: A battery monitor module could measure the battery level and gives a signal to start the Fischer Panda i-generator automatically starts if it is under a preset value.
NOTE: Pricing is correct at time of publishing, however it is advisable to request an updated quotation to ensure prices are based on the current exchange rate.