The Katadyn Survivor 06 is the smallest hand-operated emergency desalinator in the world. Compact and lightweight. Recommended for emergency liferafts and individual survival kits. Trusted by militaries and individuals around the globe.
The Survivor 06 takes advantage of Katadyns’ Energy Recovery system which takes advantage of stored energy in the high pressure reject water that is typically wasted. The pressurized reject water is recirculated to the back side of the piston to aid the next stroke. This energy is kept in the system, resulting in less work to achieve fresh water
Long life, compact and simple to use this emergency desalinator is a necessity for anyone operating offshore.
- The world‘s smallest desalinator > find space for it anywhere
- Provides 0.89 litres of water per hour > ensures survival in an emergency
- High energy efficiency > pumping does not require much effort
- Can be operated manually > not dependent on electricity
- Durable design > extremely reliable and long life
- Weighs only 1.13kg > ideal wherever minimum weight is an issue
- Hand-operated desalinator for 1 – 6 people.
- Optimum pump frequency: 40 pumps per minute.
- Approved by the U.S. Coast Guard and used by army troops worldwide.
- Prescribed equipment for „Around-Alone“ sailing regatta
NOTE: Pricing is correct at time of publishing, however it is advisable to request an updated quotation to ensure prices are based on the current exchange rate.