Powerful, complete and versatile
The Mass Combi Pro series consists of two models, ranging in 3000 and 3500 watt. For higher capacities up to 35 kW the Combi Pro can be used in parallel or 3-phase configurations.
The Mass Combi Pro is equipped with the latest technologies. The new inverter technology ensures a uniquely low stand-by use, while an ultra-fast Digital Signal Processor guarantees seamless switching between all available energy sources. Power Assist prevents power dips and failures, even with a weak electricity connection or small generator. Moreover, all Mass Combi Pro models are equipped with MasterBus.
The Mass Combi Pro can provide up to 50 % of the charging current or inverter capacity without fan cooling. This is perfect for night-time operation; if little power is consumed, the fan stops turning and goes silent. When maximum capacity is required, or the ambient temperature is very high, the Active Optima Cooling concept regulates the fan speed in a linear way, ensuring that it never spins too fast or makes any unnecessary ticking noises.
Parallel and 3-phase operation
The Mass Combi Pro functionality goes beyond stand-alone operation, the design also allows parallel and
3-phase configurations for larger applications up to 35 kW. For larger systems, an external transfer system is required.
Dual AC inputs and outputs
The Mass Combi Pro has inputs for generator or mains supply, each optimized for the power source. A robust intelligent transfer system switches seamlessly between AC power, generator and inverter, and ensures a constant power supply. Flickering lights or failure of electronic equipment belong to the past. Separate AC outputs provide the ability to power heavy users via mains and/or generator.
- For professional and semi-professional use.
- Quiet, powerful inverter with 200 % peak power.
- Compact, lightweight and hum-free thanks to HF technology.
- Pure sine wave voltage prevents malfunctions and damage to sensitive equipment such as adapters.
- High yield and more power from your batteries.
- Intelligent 3-step+ battery charger with low DC ripple current for fast charging times and long battery life.
- Power Assist: prevents blown fuses.
- A dynamic battery voltage window allows you to enjoy AC power for longer without damaging your batteries.
- Active Optima Cooling concept prevents unnecessary fan noise.
- Quick installation and reliable professional connections.
- CE and ABYC certified.