Spectra Watermakers new Catalina 340c is perfect marine watermaker for the midsize yacht with two to four people on board. Easier installation and service is made possible by the accessible fold-out design. And now the Catalina is multi-speed capable, making it simpler to manage power aboard your boat.
The Catalina 340c now delivers 54 litres an hour and is multi-speed capable, allowing you to operate the machine on high mode for maximum product flow or low mode for maximum efficiency which is ideal for on board power management. The system is compatible with the Z-ION Membrane Protection System, that can store your system for up to 30 days without daily flushing or pickling.
Supplied complete with Spectra Connect, the Catalina 340c marine watermaker provides fully automated operation and monitoring of your watermaker, making use of the system simpler to use while also offering complete monitoring of the system from a mobile device. Spectra Connect automatically does your fresh water flushes after the unit has been used and also has an ‘Auto Store’ function which negates the need to ‘pickle’ the system when it is not used for extended periods.
Furthermore the Catalina 340c is now easier than ever to install with four keyhole slots for mounting and a fold-out module for simple servicing. All electrical connections are colour-coded plugs and all hoses have quick-connect fittings.
Available in both 12 volt DC or 24 volt DC configurations, these systems have the versatility and safety of low voltage operation and are one of the quietest running watermakers available.
- Rated output of 54 l/hr @ 5°C + sea temp
- Compact and lightweight.
- Unique technology means no product loss at sea temps under 25°C unlike conventional systems.
- Extremely low power consumption: 20A @ 12V, or 10A for 24V model.
- Spectra Connect for fully automatic operation and monitoring
- Fresh water flush system included.
- Quiet with minimal vibration.
- Compact modules are easy to install.
- Composite construction for superb corrosion resistance.
- Mag Drive feed pump for unparalleled quietness and efficiency.
NOTE: Pricing is correct at time of publishing, however it is advisable to request an updated quotation to ensure prices are based on the current exchange rate.