Spectra Watermakers Newport 400c is the most energy efficient, automated, and easy to use watermaker available.
The Newport 400c operates on as little as 4 watts per litre, making it possible to run your system on solar, wind or batteries. Multi-speed capacity allows machine operation on high mode for maximum product flow (64 litres per hour), or low mode for maximum efficiency, making it ideal for on-board power management. The system will also automatically switch to low mode to extend the prefilter life in challenging feed water conditions.
Supplied complete with Spectra Connect, the Spectra Watermakers Newport 400c marine watermaker provides fully automated operation and monitoring of your watermaker, making use of the system simpler to use while also offering complete monitoring of the system form your mobile device. The Spectra connect automatically does your fresh water flushes after the unit has been used and also has an ‘Auto Store’ function which negates the need to ‘pickle’ the system when it is not used for extended periods.
Available in both 12 volt DC or 24 volt DC configurations, these systems have the versatility and safety of low voltage operation and are one of the quietest running watermakers available.
- Rated output of 64 l/hr @ 5°C + sea temp
- Compact and lightweight.
- Unique technology means no product loss at sea temps under 25°C unlike conventional systems.
- Extremely low power consumption: 24A @ 12V, or 12A for 24V model.
- Spectra Connect for fully automatic operation and monitoring
- Fresh water flush system included.
- Quiet with minimal vibration.
- Compact modules are easy to install.
- Composite construction for superb corrosion resistance.
- Mag Drive feed pump for unparalleled quietness and efficiency.
NOTE: Pricing is correct at time of publishing, however it is advisable to request an updated quotation to ensure prices are based on the current exchange rate.