The Spectra Watermakers Ventura 200-T is engineered for the smaller vessel to be energy efficient, light-weight, and self-regulating.
These watermakers are composed of compact modules, making for easy installation in confined spaces. The Ventura 200T is designed for tropical water and delivers over 8 gallons (31 liters) an hour. We offer models that operate on either 12v or 24v DC so can be run from solar, wind, or a small generator.
It’s ideal for installation in limited spaces on cruising and racing vessels. The exclusive Spectra Clark Pump High-Pressure Intensifier maintains the proper pressures in the membrane throughout a wide range of temperatures and water conditions without any adjustments or loss of product water output. The machine’s composite construction is corrosion resistant for superior reliability. All this while producing all the water you need! With a Ventura aboard, there is no reason to compromise your creature comforts while cruising. You will have plenty of fresh water left over for boat and gear.
Every Ventura marine watermaker comes complete and ready to install. Spectra’s High Pressure Intensifier is factory mounted with a 20 inch membrane in a Spectra high pressure vessel assembly. All high-pressure piping is pre-plumbed at the factory. Module brackets allow for installation in any orientation. Included with the Ventura is a complete installation kit, installation and operation manual, and warranty registration card. All you provide is the two thru-hull fittings and electrical connection.
- Rated output of 31 l/hr @ 5°C + sea temp
- Lightest, most compact machine.
- Extremely low power consumption: 10A @ 12V, or 5A for 24V model.
- Unique technology means no product loss at sea temps under 25°C unlike conventional systems.
- Z-ION compatible.
- Fresh water flush system included.
- Quiet with minimal vibration.
- Compact modules are easy to install.
- Composite construction for superb corrosion resistance.
- Commercial grade diaphragm pumps with run-dry protection.
NOTE: Pricing is correct at time of publishing, however it is advisable to request an updated quotation to ensure prices are based on the current exchange rate.