The e-xpert pro selectively displays voltage, charge- and discharge current, consumed amphours, remaining battery capacity and time remaining of your battery bank.
Using a clear backlit LC Display and an intuitive user interface, all parameters can be recalled with just a button press. A second battery input is also provided to monitor an auxiliary battery. Defining the amount of energy available in a battery is a complex task since battery age, discharge current and temperature all influence the actual battery capacity. High performance measuring circuits, along with complex software algorithms, are used to exactly determine the remaining battery capacity. A new shunt selection feature enables the e-xpert pro to measure currents up to 10.000Amps.
The e-xpert pro is equipped with an internal programmable alarm relay, to run a generator when needed or to turn off devices when the battery voltage exceeds programmable boundaries. The e-xpert pro comes standard with a 500 Amp shunt and a very clear installation.
- Read your battery bank like a fuel gauge
- Provides critical information about the status of your battery bank
- Displays voltage, current, consumed amphours, remaining battery capacity and time remaining
- Two battery inputs
- Large display with backlight
- Quick nut mounting construction
- Fully programmable alarm relay
- Shunt selection capability, enables flexible system integration
- Communication/expansion port
- Stores a wide range of history events in internal memory
- Splash proof front panel
- 500 Amp shunt included
- CE and e-mark certified
- 24 month warranty