The PSC3500-24-70 Powersine Combi products are based on the latest generation Powersine inverter engine, which guarantees very reliable operation and huge output power reserves.
The Powersine Combi also features a powerful intelligent battery charger and an ultra fast AC transfer switch. All this is combined in a very compact, yet installer friendly unit. The Powersine Combi offers many innovative features like AC Input Power Boost, which temporarily assists weak AC input sources when more power is needed than available. Another feature is AC Input Current Limit, which limits the maximum current consumed from the AC input source by the Powersine Combi in charger mode.
Furthermore, the Powersine Combi is equipped with a TBSLink port to connect to a remote control or to a Windows device running TBS Dashboard, for easy step by step configuration and readout. Also available are two fully configurable 16A alarm relay outputs and two unique trigger inputs, that can convert external trigger commands into a number of Powersine Combi status changes.
Each Powersine Combi comes standard with a mounting kit, a temperature sensor, crimp terminals for DC cables and clear manuals.
- True sinewave AC output
- Robust industrial design
- High surge power output
- Powerful 4-stage two output battery charger
- Power factor corrected AC input
- Fast 30A AC transfer switch
- AC Input Power Boost
- AC Input Current Limit
- Protected against high/low battery voltage, high temperature, overload, short circuit, high ripple voltage and low AC input voltage
- Automatic Standby function to reduce no-load power consumption
- Variable speed fan for silent operation
- Remote on/off capability
- Two programmable 250V/16A relays
- Two trigger inputs
- Remote control capability via TBSLink
- Easy to access connection bay for installing AC, DC and control wiring
- 1.5 meters DC connection cable included
- CE certified
- 24 month warranty