When looking for Super Yacht desalinators, Mega Yacht desalinators or commercial desalinators you can not go past the Spectra Watermakers’ Carbo 10000 system.
The Cabo 10,000 offers the ultimate in advanced desalination technology to provide high water demand for Super Yachts and commercial applications. Utilizing the SP-20 Pearson Pump technology these units produce a luxurious 37,500 LPD. The SP-20 Pearson Pump can desalinate water with amazingly little energy; as low a 8 KWH per 1000 gallons or 2KWH per 1000L. Wash down the decks, clean the windows, take long uninterrupted showers with your unlimited supply of clean, safe fresh water.
The Spectra Pearson Pump is a breakthrough pump design. This unique high pressure pump combines feed stream pumping and energy recovery into a single unit. The “Energy Recovery” feature of the Pearson Pump takes the energy entrained in the brine reject stream from the Reverse Osmosis membranes and recaptures it, dramatically increasing the overall efficiency. The system does not require continuous monitoring and pressure adjustment as it stays inherently in balance at all times, providing a constant product flow and recovery ratio. The product flow can be controlled via the variable speed drive to the motor.
Each Carbo system is is completely customizable. With a variety of options and equipment, complete operating systems can be designed to meet your specific needs.
- Rated output of 1,575 l/hr @ 5°C + sea temp
- Unique technology means no product loss at sea temps under 25°C unlike conventional systems
- Extremely low power consumption: 5000W @ 230VAC
- Multiple run speeds for optimum system operation
- Large range of system options
- Whisper quiet
- Industrial grade motor and components
- Slow moving high pressure pump gives long service life